The Sower Logo

history

0 306

Professors Dr. Haley, Rev. Dr. Coe, and Dr. Hink discuss with author Dan Siedell...
0 518

Above: a house on N. Columbia Ave. which used to reside on Faculty Lane,...
0 609

The men's basketball team was founded in 1910, making it Concordia's first official sports team. Photos courtesy...

Three student artists exhibit a collaborative mural created throughout the Black History Show. Photo...
0 973

by Paige Uzzell Concordia’s yearbook, now known as the “Tower,” was...

by April Bayer Authors Laurie Halse Anderson and Steve Sheinkin, who write books for children...
0 803

Illustration for the second annual Plum Creek Children's Literacy Festival, featuring author and...

Photo by Jayme Lowe   by Jayme Lowe   Concordia’s Historical Society hosted a...
0 1067

by Ryan Trueblood Did anyone notice the car parked in front of Founders Hall a...