What happened this week in Bulldog sports? Catch the highlights here in our Top 10 sports moments of the week!
- The Women’s Soccer Team claimed the GPAC regular season title on Wed, Oct. 25 with a 1-0 win over the Hastings Broncos. The Bulldog goal came from freshman Kaitlyn Radebaugh.
- The Women’s Basketball team began their season on Saturday, Oct. 28 in Golden, CO against Colorado School of Mines with a 75-68 win over the DII school.
- This week, the Women’s and Men’s Soccer team will host GPAC Tournament games on Tuesday and Thursday.
- The Football team notched a 38-16 win over Dakota Wesleyan at home on Sat. Oct. 28 on Military Appreciation day.
- Durdon is closing in on the Concordia Football record rushing yards. Durdon is 209 yards away from the single season record, and sits fourth on the list.
- Jared Garcia is second all-time receiving yards with 2,417.
- The Volleyball team’s win streak ended against Briar Cliff on Saturday as the Bulldogs fell in three sets.
- The Men’s Soccer team fell on Wed, Oct. 25 to Hastings to claim the runner-up spot in the GPAC regular season play.
- The Track & Field team participated in a week of pre-season testing, including a mini-meet consisting of short sprints and throws.
- The Wrestling team will begin their season as defending GPAC Champions on Sat. Nov. 2 in Baldwin City, KS.